Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bad Night... IN HELL!!!!

EDIT: Having looked over Blogger's terms and conditions, I've found that this story (which involved me hunting down and killing affliction shirt-wearing vampires who fuck sheep for sustenance.) technically violated the rules. I've removed it.

But to the 3 people who regularly read this blog, fear not! I am currently re-working it to "censor" all the offensive content, which will involve replacing all instances of [POOPY], or references to [YAK FARTS] with far-more ridiculous words so as to bring it up to the Blogger standard.

I do this because I have entirely too much free time.

1 comment:

  1. The whole point of your post was to be funny and have a tirade about some dumb jocks...I hope you saved the original for future reading pleasure

    ReplyDelete