Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I Don't Care That No One is Reading

I mean, it would be nice if they did, but they aren't, so I guess I'll just rant to myself like a lunatic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-xMkHgan0Y

^ Here's ten minutes of Henry Rollins (I guy who I still respect, though less after watching this video) being a douche to some kid because THE KID IS, LIKE, A POSER, MAAAAAAAAAN.

Yes, I realize it was 30 years ago, but still, dude was old enough to know better than that. He just starts getting this creepy look in his eyes and then continuously tries and fails to be profound ("I want you on YOUR side") and scares the shit out of someone half his size because... I don't know, punk rock or something?

And as we all know, nothing says "punk rock" like "dogmatically adhering to designated manners of dress and speech as laid out by an authority figure."

The video, however, is nothing compared to the comments, in which a bunch
of imbeciles fall all over themselves trying to rationalize and justify
his douchiness.

If it were some jock with a crewcut doing the EXACT SAME THING, they would all be freaking out about what a fascist he is, but because the bullying comes in the right packaging with the right buzzwords, it's fine.

Christ.

1 comment:

  1. I am hear for you friend.do think noone is listening. Every voice should be heard. Do you agree?

    ReplyDelete