Thursday, August 26, 2010

Another Strange Dream

This time I was on the run from a bootcamp. Except the bootcamp was also a fast food training facility of some kind, where they opened these garage doors and there was a huge desert. "This will be your life" they said. I hated it because there was no water.

I didn't want to spend the rest of my life in a fast food joint, so I ran. Someone in a plastic Chihuahua mask was driving a golf cart with no roof that I managed to climb on to. We outran the Taco facists until falling into a giant many-angled trashcan.

We emerged in some sort of tunnel, which led back into my old living room, allowing it to dovetail into the original dream. I didn't open the door this time, but knew the crab monster was watching me from the rain. My last thought before waking up was "God, am I thirsty..."

I woke up on the floor, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment