Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sleep Trouble

My sleep schedule is completely fucked.

Every time I try to go to sleep, it's the same vivid, hyper real dream: I'm in my old living room, and it's raining heavily outside. A hermit shows up at my door and asks for room and board. I say "the philosophical implications are bad" and then they guy isn't there. Suddenly I'm on my old couch in my living room, and the Taco Bell/Godzilla cross-promotion from 12 years ago comes on the TV. The one where the Chihuahua is going "Here, leezard leezard leezard..."?

Yeah, it's that commercial, expect the dog then looks right at me and says in Pinhead's voice "THIS WAS NOT FOR YOUR EYES" and then I don't have a body and am just watching a fish flop around on the carpet, which is on fire. Throughout the whole thing, there's a tapping sound I keep hearing. It isn’t actually coming from anywhere, but somehow, I know it's a hermit crab tapping on the glass of it's aquarium.

Every time I wake up from this dream, I feel an overwhelming urge to take a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment