Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Skin Shedding

I just got back from feeding it again, and I realised it's nearly free of the brownish slime. Now that it's skin is more visible, I can see how stretched out it is. It's definantly eating more regularly; It went through an entire box of dog food in just one day. I have a feeling that soon, like a cicada or a snake, it will shed it's old layer of skin so that it can finally become an adult. What comes after that I have no idea.

Besides the dreams, I've notcied another weird effect: I get really parched when I'm around the monster. As soon as I come back upstairs, I need to drink something. There must be 4 different jugs of orange juice in my refridgerator right now, and I'll probably have polished them all off by the end of the week.

One thing is clear: I am never ever eating at Taco Bell again.

No comments:

Post a Comment