Wednesday, August 25, 2010

So Much For Sleep...

I guess I should have known better, but I tried to take sleeping pills to get some shut-eye. Big mistake.

I had a horrible nightmare. It began the same way as the hermit dream I told you about last time, except that this time, when the Chihuahua looks at me, he has no eyes. Dripping out of his eye sockets is the disgusting, brown and yellow shit-textured meat pulp that fills the average fast food burrito. He tells me in this horrible demonic voice:

"I WILL FUCK YOUR MIND."

The the fish is on the floor again, but the fish looks like me, and then suddenly I'm being cooked in an oven. I woke up, shot out of bed, and looked at the clock. It had only been about 15 minutes since I'd fallen alseep. It appears I'll be doing this instead of getting any rest. Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment