Saturday, August 21, 2010

I know what this blog is for

So... I finally know what I'm doing here. Earlier on it was just reviews of random stuff, but now I have something of note to talk about:

Anyone who's ever eaten at Taco Bell knows that the burritos literally look like shit. We close our eyes and swallow it down, knowing it's shit, but ignoring our instincts because of how cheap it is. Today, I ate a Taco Bell burrito. About halfway through, I was swallowing a chewed-up chunk of it when The fucker leaped out of my mouth.

It wasn't puking, exactly; a bit of it literally just slid up my throat and shot out of my mouth. Thankfully, the trash can was right there to catch the disgusting thing. After I got back from rigorously washing my mouth out, I looked in the trash can to find that the little ball of dark, yellowish slime had vanished.

So either I imagined the whole thing, or it moved by itself.

2 comments:

  1. Taco Bell is evil. Me and my peeps are lucky though; we just got sick and vomited instead of having a Burrito Monster leap out of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was eating a quesadilla from Taco Bell was typing all this down. The first time I had one it was a steak quesadilla and shortly after I puked on my mom's side of the bed. From that day forward I refused to eat a Taco Bell. Until one day about a month or two ago I has given two choices:

    Taco Bell or Crispy Critter aka The Fried Chicken Place At The Truck Stop. The quesa are good though.

    ReplyDelete